JUST AS THE SUN RISES EVERY MORNING........
SUMMER WILL COME
WE'VE GOT THIS!
5 Great tips to keep you going strong until then.
1. Maintain a routine. Get up & shower every morning and dress Like you would do if you were going to work.
2. Have a to do list. You will feel great satisfaction when you accomplish your tasks. There has never been a better time to tackle those closets, cupboards, garages, that messy drawer that we all have.
3. Get fresh air / go outside if possible. Fresh air really does heal the soul and invigorates us, especially lately with this cold air mass.
4. Schedule fun time in your day. It is okay to binge watch.... or do nothing, or read that great book you have been wanting to. Now is the time to schedule whatever you deem to be fun. Let that inner artist free inside of you and refer back to #1 and get out of your PJS. Lol.
5. Learn to be more mindful. Each day/night write down 10 things you are grateful for. Big or small it doesn't matter, what matters is you do it.
If you follow these simple suggestions, before you know it, you will be feeling happier, more motivated and your place will be looking great!!
I wish you all great health and soon this will be behind us. Together we can do it. Today I am painting my dining room a very light and airy colour. It will be beautiful.
My Dining Room........all done. Even decided to hang new curtains.